The hourly T11 bus service runs from our local railway station at Haverfordwest to St Davids. Journey time 45 minutes. For full details of connections and the coastal shuttle service please visit https://www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/bus-routes-and-timetables/bus-routes-list-coastal-buses
Parking is available in the Merrivale, Quickwell Hill, Oriel y Parc and Pebbles car parks.
Disabled parking close to the Cathedral is very limited and priority will be given to wheelchair users travelling alone. If you require disabled parking you MUST request a parking permit (to be displayed in the car window) when booking tickets. Please email Festival@stdavidscathedral.org.uk and we will endeavour to make full provision.
For all other concerts, when there are no disabled parking spaces available, arrangements can be made to ‘drop-off’ and ‘pick-up’ but vehicles must be removed to car parks.
- Late-comers will only be admitted if there is a suitable break in the performance.
- The artists and details given in the brochure are correct at the time of printing. However, all tickets are sold subject to the Festival’s right to make any alterations to the artists,
programme or any other advertised arrangements. Updates will be published online.
- Admission to all the concerts taking place in the Cathedral is via the South Porch, where tickets will also be on sale before each event, subject to availability.
- Please note that unreserved seats may offer a restricted view of the performance area.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except on cancellation of an event by the St Davids Cathedral Festival committee. All sales are final.
- If, unfortunately, you are unable to attend an event or concert, the donation of your ticket would be gratefully received.
- The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to all festival concert premises.
Our stewards wear lanyards identifying themselves as Welsh language speakers should you need assistance in Welsh.
To book wheelchair space in performance venues, or if you require a BSL interpreter, please contact Festival@stdavidscathedral.org.uk
All venues have wheelchair access. If you need any assistance on site, please ask a steward. Disabled access toilets are available on site.
All seated venues have an area covered by infrared hearing assistance. Please inform a steward as soon as you arrive at the venue and they will supply the receiver and loop.
We would be grateful to know in advance if you will require this service so we can ensure supply.
We want to make the festival experience at St Davids as easy and comfortable as possible. When you have booked your tickets, please email Festival@stdavidscathedral.org.uk with your booking reference and make your needs known so that our stewards can prepare for you on the day. The Festival stewards can reserve seats for you at the side of each of the venues should you need to avoid the queue. You can enter after the rush at the beginning and leave before the rush at the end or pop out at any point during the events.